What you should look for in a home security camera in Dallas
So many homeowners in Dallas want to take a look what’s going on at their property when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective devices to consider as you design your home security system. Although free-standing cameras will be effective when set up properly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your property’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Dallas? You’ll be glad to find these vital elements have more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to view real-time streams from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. Just open your mobile security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can control all your security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Dallas
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These vital elements of your security system are available with an impressive lineup of features like 2-way audio, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a security camera that can react instantly. If strange activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will emerge around the camera’s lens and a powerful alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision sensors provide clear images of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with cloud storage options and the ability to access clips straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Dallas are frequently paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to view real-time streams or recorded segments and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will send an alert to your cell phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to take notice if odd action is detected. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to contact your kids after school? Do you have a delivery person at your front door? Today’s residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way talk so you may converse with the people captured by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outside surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience allows you to designate the precise part of your property you wish your camera to supervise. This is helpful to limit the movement you watch as you aren’t going to want alerts each time a vehicle travels by in front of your house.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Dallas. The next step is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Dial (469) 812-8953 to begin or fill out the following form to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.