Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Dallas?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your precious bundle of joy. You dedicated quite a bit of time assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the final touch of some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary standalone device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it may seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Dallas, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Dallas are perfect baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your little one from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can use the 2-way talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is over and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered notifications delivered straight to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Although this perk is typically for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you are able to change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can activate the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Get Your Dallas smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Dallas smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Contact (469) 812-8953 today and discover how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.