After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Dallas home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security agents seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are away.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security devices. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you when you need them most.