How does home monitoring work in Dallas?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Dallas home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security agents seems like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are away.
Essentially, you can think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security devices. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when a crisis occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Dallas home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components are directed through this convenient, central command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to speak right to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for assistance with any type of emergency, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your cell phone when an emergency occurs, you can still speak with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Dallas security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a fully integrated Dallas smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you need. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, dial (469) 812-8953 or fill out the following form to begin.